Dog walker in Dalkeith.
1. No booking will be made until an initial consultation has taken place. I provide consultations free of charge. Dog walker in Dalkeith and Leith.
2. You must disclose any behavioural problems at the initial consultation. This is so we can decide the best way to provide services for your animal. Behaviour that you need to mention includes, but is not limited to: aggression, excessive barking, fearfulness, defending and guarding toys or food, etc. Failure to mention these may result in additional charges and your contract being terminated. Dog walker in Dalkeith.
3. All pets must have up-to-date vaccinations, and also be treated for kennel cough, fleas, and ticks, and have an up-to-date microchip. You must provide evidence at the initial consultation.
4. If I feel any animal is being mistreated, it is within my rights to report this to the appropriate authority. This would be without prior notification.
5. To cover emergencies, you just provide contact details and update them where relevant. In the event of an emergency, if you cannot be contacted, I will decide on the best course of care for the animal with guidance from a vet. My preferred vet is Market Cross Veterinary Clinic™, Dalkeith. In case of an emergency this is where we will go, unless you specify otherwise. The client is responsible for any veterinary or professional costs.
6. Full payment for services will be collected on the day the service is carried out. Long-term contracts can be paid weekly or monthly in advance. Failure to pay will result in a £1 per day charge added to your bill. Dog walker in Dalkeith and Leith.
7. I will care for your animal as if they are my own. However, I will not be held liable for any loss, injury, or death while under my care.
8. I will photograph the animals while I care for them. These may be shared on my website or social media sites. Please also let me know if you would like your pet’s photographs excluded.